Monday, January 22, 2007
Friday was a minimicronano celebration of Fatin's 18th birthday. Boy was I glad she loved the gifts the girls gave her. Dear Fatin, I hope you spend more time with us; because I'm running of ideas and ways to steal you away from Amir for awhile. Maybe if we all get bikes, would you spend more time with us and not run away after school straigh away? Haha.
Friday was also a spent with the old time friend.
Rahmat Adil, thanks for the Starbucks drink treat and I'm so sorry for always making you keep on calling me endlessly and yet I keep postponing our meetup. Glad to have chatted with you though it wasn't for long. Maybe we'll hangout again, bless and fair! (=
The past 5days have got me feeling as though i'm juggling and walking a tightrope at the same time. All the emotions have taken a toll on me. No one will really know what goes on inside of you and until they find out, people will keep on pushing and testing your limits. But I'm glad things have calmed down for now; because if things were to continue to be the way they were way any longer, I would've died of emotional and mental exhaustion, seriously.
Firah and Aisyah, shall I bring my poker cards tomorrow? Looking forward to another session like today's, and I'll be the underdog champ once again! Haha.
I just can't help but love the girls oh so much, sometimes.
Though they might not see it like I do, it was actually heartwarming to have everyone together and take photos like Friday. How I wish days like that come by more often.
X O X O; 5:14 pm